Tickets are on sale now for the 4th Annual Beer Dabbler Winter Carnival. This year’s event in Saint Paul’s Lowertown will feature twice the breweries, stages and space than previous years, promising to be bigger and better than ever before.
In addition to over 100 breweries sampling more than 300 beers, the festival includes:
- Official festival kick-off with Saint Paul Mayor Chris Coleman tapping the inaugural Oak Barrel Brew – this year’s beer is to be a special release from Stone Brewing Company
- New releases from various breweries
- Live music on two stages from local bands including Koo Koo Kanga Roo, Bloodnstuff, The Chalice, and Heiruspecs
- AHA/BJCP Certified Homebrew Contest presented by Northern Brewer
- Lord Dabbler’s Cup awarded to the best brewery as voted on by festival-goers
- Hot food served by local gourmet food trucks including Gastrotruck, Natedogs, Potter’s Pasties, and more
“Every year we are amazed with how many people turn out for this annual outdoor event in the middle of winter, so we are thrilled to offer even more reasons for people to brave the cold,” said Matt Kenevan, founder of the Beer Dabbler. “Even though we are bigger then ever before, we encourage beer fans to pick up their tickets as soon as possible because we are confident this year’s event will sell out in record time.”
It is The Beer Dabbler’s goal to raise more than $35,000 for our non-profit partners at this year’s event.
The Beer Dabbler Store, 1095 W. 7th St., Saint Paul
The Ale Jail, 1787 Saint Clair Ave., Saint Paul
Thomas Liquors, 1941 Grand Ave., Saint Paul
Four Firkins, 5630 W. 36th St., St. Louis Park
*Ticket for sale at retail locations are CASH ONLY