Date(s) - Saturday, September 12
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Winstock Music Festival grounds
Gates open at 2 p.m.
Beer/Wine/Spirit sampling from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Tickets will be on sale online, St. Mary’s Care Center in Winsted, MN, and at Blue Note Ballroom in Winsted, MN
- Hammerschlagen Game
- Bean Bag contest
- Live music
- Other TBD
Food/Beverages (cash only)
- Winsted Lions Club – brats, hot dogs, sauerkraut
- Holy Trinity Knights of Columbus – grilled pork chops
- Casey’s General Store – pizza
- Blue Note Bar – beer, pop, bottled water, mixed drinks
Best of the Fest
- Vote for your favorite beer and wine
- Voting open from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Winners will be announced here.
Early Bird Prices through August 1, 2015 – $25.00
At the Gate day of the festival $35.00
Sober Driver $10.00 at all times