Date(s) - Thursday, February 6
Casket Arts Building
Categories No Categories
On February 6th, 8pm Casket Cinema will present CRAFTING A NATION. Minneapolis is one of the many cities recorded in the movie with the local breweries; INDEED, HARRIET and FULTON are some of the local taprooms they filmed in Minnesota.
Casket Cinema will have two special guests: Brenden Harris , the film’s director of photography will talk about making the movie; and Brett Michlitsch, an upstart new local brewer will share his current experience in opening his new brewpub. If that is not enough, we will also have the MN Homebrewers Association here! Bring your homebrew for a candid evaluation from our local brew club.
Casket Cinema cofounder Wilbur Ince will lead our special post film Q&A, and takes the mission in our movies to a very personal place. We believe the act of sitting down and talking about issues is part of our responsibility as citizens and a prelude to action. Signs ups for local organizations and literature on how you can activate on this issue will be present for each attendee.
This evening promises to be full of libations, good conversation and great beer – please BYOB! We may also have some test batch beer from Brett, and some homebrews from the MHBA.
- What: “Crafting A Nation” plays Thursday, February 6th, at 8pm. Doors at 7:15pm with the MN Homebrewers Association meetup.
- Cost: Donation of $5 will go to the filmmakers.
- Special Guests: Director of Photography, Brenden Harris
Upstart new local brewer, Brett Michlitsch
MN Homebrewers Association
- Enter the Casket, via the north side loading door. The building front door will only be open on first Thursdays. You must enter through the back entrance to attend this event.
- Everyone is welcome, Please bring friends
- BYOB, especially homebrew!
Please rsvp and get more info to get to this screening at the Casket Cinema Facebook page: