Date(s) - Saturday, July 30
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative wants to start #abeerrevolution by bringing together communities and supporting small, local businesses.
On July 30th, Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative and Intertwine NE are hosting our first collaborative event at Fisk Collab in Northeast Minneapolis! We want our communities to connect, collaborate, and have fun together! We also think this is the perfect opportunity to showcase the small businesses many of our members own!
Join us to enjoy free live music, play yard games, eat food truck food that showcases beer and spent grains, taste beer at a homebrew showcase, and support small businesses doing a mini pop-up shop.
- Gastrotruck: responsibly raised, delicious foods with eco-friendly packaging. Our July 30 event will showcase beers and spent grains in select food items.
- Five Spicy Dames:(Broken Clock Member-Owner): dips, spice rubs, wine, fruit and BEER jelly/glazes, salsas, caramels, fudge, cookie mixes, and puff corn.
- The Caitie Collection (Broken Clock Member-Owner): Custom woodwork
- Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative: (Run by Broken Clock Member Owners): T-Shirts, memberships, and preferred stock
- Intertwine NE: Local artists, musicians, and community events in Minneapolis
- Laura Lou: Local singer/songwriter and Intertwine NE community member
- Soul Beautiful Musicians
- Belle Noelle Events + Design: Event Planning services
- Carol’s Candles: Scented soy candles and bath bombs
- Eat.Drink.Dish MN: Local foodie lifestyle platform
- Liminal Workshop: Handmade paintings and cards using a photography-watercolor fusion
Please contact Stephanie: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a vendor at this event.