Date(s) - Wednesday, May 15 - Sunday, May 19
When we at 612Brew think of Northeast Minneapolis’ Art-A-Whirl, we think of this event as a showcase of local artists with like-minded interests. With that in mind, we have gone to great lengths to host an event which showcase visual art, musical art and frankly, craft brewing as an art.
Here’s what we have lined up:
– 10 bands over two days. (bands and set times below)
– 7 food trucks over four days.
– Limited edition t-shirt only available during the event week (with proceeds going to a local charity).
– Signings by two of the region’s most popular beer artists – Adam Turman (May 15 and 16th) and David Witt (May 17 and 18th).
– Support from The Growler magazine with beer related art.
612Brew is proud to have the following local bands performing on Friday and Saturday:
Friday, May 17
American Revival, 5 – 6 pm
French Kiss of Bel Air, 6:15 – 7:15 pm
Duenday, 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Carnage, 8:45 – 9:45 pm
We encourage you to come by and experience this terrific collaboration of local arts in Minneapolis’ newest brewery right in the heart of North East on the corner of Central and Broadway. I’m Thirsty Already.